Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 25

My recurrent thought all day long was what I am going to eat for my indulgence  escapade... I went through the jumps, push-ups (hideous) and other exercices thinking solely about chocolate cakes vs cheese-cake, etc.   Patrick, please tell us that this agony is not join got last 2 more months...and that the worse is behind us. Yet, for some reason I think I am dreaming.  The thing is that even starving as I am, I am not loosing much weight. Also, I notice that my arm muscles are more defined but my bum looks the same as before.  I will defienetly trade Bruce Lee's body for Giselle's bum.
Good news are that my skin feels better (1st time in weeks).  I also feel a little less hungry than before (I was literally  grumpy from not eating enough).  I still have faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment